Looking for some ideas on what to send with your kids to school on Valentine’s day so they can share with their classmates.
Here are a few options for you to share the love and teach kids the art of sharing especially candy with friends. Valentine’day is the day when kids get the chance of learning this whole new adventure of sharing and giving at a very tender age.
You can choose candy toys or no Candy toys and combine both if you are willing to spend to a certain amount. However, you can choose just one item for kids’ classmates and write their names individually. You can also add name tags and personalize any available candy you have in your closet.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclaimer for more information.
Valentine’s Day Candy or no-candy ideas for Kids classroom Party
What do kids bring to school on Valentine’s day for Classroom Party?
Valentine’s Day Candy Ideas for kids’ classroom party.
I am sharing my idea to send candy or no-candy gifts for kids’ classmates to celebrate Valentine’s day party.
I have got these Valentine’s day cards and temporary cartoon tattoos for my son’s preschool valentine’s classroom celebration. These are very good quality cards.
Airhead card share for valentine’s day.
For Valentine’s day classroom share, you can pick any candy or card you want depending on how much you are willing to spend. If you have concerns about sending candy for kids, you can pick any non-candy token to add with a card for classroom gift exchange.
2. Valentine’s Day Card with Narwhal candy
3. Trolls Valentine’s day Card set
4. Fun Valentine Mustache Candy Suckers
6. Valentine’s day Greetings note cards
7. Temporary Tatto Card greetings for class kids
8. Monster Finger Greeting Card for kids
10. Fruit Snack Gummies for class Share
11. Rice Crispies treats for the class on Valentine’s day
Non Candy Gifts for kids Classroom
For non-candy gift items, kids can use it in their classroom party.
12. Assorted Stationery Gift set for Valentine’s day
13. Valentine’s day Emoji KeyChains