Are you struggling to reduce your weight?
Are you breastfeeding?
Do you have hunger pangs but you can’t eat guilt-free?
Are you done with breastfeeding but still you are trying to reduce weight?
Well, I have a solution to your weight problem.
I have a very simple recipe of herbal tea for weight loss. It really works to help reduce or to maintain weight. I came back to my pre-pregnancy weight within 6 months after having C sections without any rigorous exercise. 170lbs to 140 lbs within a few months postpartum.
I have been drinking this tea for many years. The only time I didn’t take it was during my pregnancies. You know pregnancy taste aversions is a real thing. So this does not necessarily to be taken only during postpartum actually, you can drink this tea whenever or however you feel like reducing weight.
I came back to my pre-pregnancy weight within 6 months after having C sections without any rigorous exercise. 170lbs to 140 lbs within a few months postpartum.
This absolutely does not mean that you don’t watch what you eat. Follow these crazy simple rules when you have to maintain your weight.
1. You certainly have to be very watchful of the nutrients you need.
2. Eat healthy and small portions will help you reduce faster.
3. Do not eat heavy meals late at night. If you feel hungry because of breastfeeding, take water, milk or some dates and dry fruit, like, almonds, raisins, walnuts, etc.
Note: watch for sign of allergy in your baby.
4. Do not overeat.
5. Walk as much as possible
6. Eat your dinner 3 hours before bedtime
7. Stay active, try to stand or move a lot instead of sitting.
8. If you have to sit for long hours, take breaks and manage to walk in between.
9. Stay hydrated, keep taking your prenatal and eat healthy food.
10. Try to eat food that is a good mood booster, rather than starve which makes you cranky, depressed and unhappy.
Ingredients that you need for this recipe are
Sign up and get your free copy of herbal tea recipe delivered right to your inbox.