Motherhood is all about love and care. A lot of people describe motherhood in their very own perception and yes, it is beautiful and inspiring. I believe motherhood is all about unconditional sacrifices, embracing love full of worries, and cherishing to be an incredibly important part of someone’s life. There are days you fall apart, there are days when you feel you failed to be a mom, however, this relation absorbs every emotion and still stand strong. Motherhood is all about giving your best for the best.
Beautiful and Inspirational Quotes on Motherhood
Here are 10 beautiful and inspirational quotes on motherhood I came across lately, and I absolutely loved them.
- “Through the blur, I wondered if I was alone or if other parents felt the same way I did – that everything involving our children was painful in some way. The emotions, whether they were joy, sorrow, love or pride, were so deep and sharp that in the end they left you raw, exposed and yes, in pain. The human heart was not designed to beat outside the human body and yet, each child represented just that – a parent’s heart bared, beating forever outside its chest.”
2. The emotions, responsibilities – and the pain – of motherhood are unique to each of us with children. Ask any woman, and she will have her own story to tell.” Fiona Barton
3. “The great motherhood friendships are the ones in which two women can admit [how difficult mothering is] quietly to each other, over cups of tea at a table sticky with spilled apple juice and littered with markers without tops.”
4. “Sometimes when you pick up your child you can feel the map of your own bones beneath your hands, or smell the scent of your skin in the nape of his neck. This is the most extraordinary thing about motherhood – finding a piece of yourself separate and apart that all the same you could not live without.”
5. “Supermom wasn’t a bad job description. The pay was lousy if you were talking about real money. But the payoff was priceless in so many other ways.”
6. “There’s nothing like your mother’s sympathetic voice to make you want to burst into tears.”
7. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
8 “my mother, poor fish,
wanting to be happy, beaten two or three times a
week, telling me to be happy: “Henry, smile!
why don’t you ever smile?”
and then she would smile, to show me how, and it was the
saddest smile I ever saw”
9. “I am a mother and mothers don’t have the luxury of falling apart in front of their children, even when they are afraid, even when their children are adults.”
Kristen Hannah, The Nightingale
10. “New mothers enter the world of parenting feeling much like Alice in Wonderland.
– Being a mother is one of the most rewarding jobs on earth and also one of the most challenging.
– Motherhood is a process. Learn to love the process.
– There is a tremendous amount of learning that takes place in the first year of your baby’s life; the baby learns a lot, too.
– It is sometimes difficult to reconcile the fantasy of what you thought motherhood would be like, and what you thought you would be like as a mother, with reality.
– Take care of yourself. If Mommy isn’t happy, no one else in the family is happy either.
– New mother generally needs to lower their expectations.
– A good mother learns to love her child as he is and adjusts her mothering to suit her child.”
Are you looking for Greeting cards for your mom? You are at the right place. Check out greeting cards with beautiful inspirational Quotes.